Aluminized Fire Proximity Suit Exporters
An Aluminised Fire Proximity Suit Or Fire Fighting Suit, made by Hicare Protective Wear in Sikkim, India is explicitly built to protect against fire and radiant heat.
ALUMASTER™ by Hicare is a premier Aluminized Fire Proximity Suit that offers exceptional protection from heat and extreme environmental conditions. These suits are designed to reflect 95% of radiant heat and are designed explicitly for high heat and extreme temperature scenarios.
In this industry, we are a prominent manufacturers and exporters in Sikkim, India. We make only high-quality Aluminized Fire Proximity Suits that can resist and protect against the most intense heat and flames.
Specifications Of Aluminised Fire Proximity Suit
|Reflects up to 95% of radiant heat due to the properties of the aluminized outer shell.
|The middle layer features woven flame-resistant fabric for superior protection.
|Inner Layer (1)
|The neoprene-coated fabric serves as an effective vapour barrier, enhancing waterproof performance.
|Inner Layer (2):
|This Layer is made up of 100% Cotton FR Fabric, certified to EN ISO 11612, A1, B1, C1, C4.
|440 grams Per Square Meter (GSM)
|Radiant Heat 600 to 800 °C
|Test & Certifications:
|A1, B1, C1
What Sets Our Aluminised Fire Proximity Suits Apart: Highlighted Features
- The suit protects against radiant heat, sparks, and molten metal splash with 440 gsm Aluminized Glass Fiber materials.
- Reflects up to 95% of radiant heat due to the properties of the aluminized outer shell
- The innermost layer of this suit is made with entirely cotton fabric that is 100% Flame Resistant.
- Available in configurations of 2, 3, or 4 layers, providing versatile protection options.
- It provides a Breathing Apparatus (BA) set, which makes it easier to adapt to different conditions.
- The jacket and pants are lightweight for mobility, and the pants have ankle cuffs to keep debris out of shoes.
- Comes with a helmet that adheres to the IS-2745 standard for optimal safety.
- The shoes can come equipped with composite toe caps for added protection against falling objects and compression risks.
- Made from insulating wool fabric for added warmth and comfort.
Temperature Range Of Aluminized Suit
The Aluminized fire proximity suit protects firefighters and industrial workers from severe radiant and convective heat at 600 to 800 degrees Celsius (932 to 1112 degrees Fahrenheit).
Stringent Test and Certifications: EN ISO 11612 -A1, B1, C1, C4
Hicare's Aluminised Fire Proximity Suit have been attentively tested and approved by the strict EN ISO 11612 standards. With this certification, users can ensure this will keep them safe. Read more about the certifications:
- Limited Flame Spread(A1):
- A1 fabrics withstand rapid flame propagation from tiny ignition sources. It protects against flash flames and gives wearers time to evacuate safely. A1-rated materials protect workers in high-risk industries.
- Convective heat (B1):
- Protective gear standards like EN ISO 11612 demand B1 performance. B1-certified fabrics withstand convective heat. Hot air or gases carry convective heat. B1-certified materials protect the wearer from convective heat in hot air or gas conditions. This certification protects workers from convective heat dangers in high-temperature or intense heat radiation hazards.
- Radiant heat (C1):
- Radiant heat (C1) is the first heat energy to reach outside the fire proximity suit during firefighting or other high-heat activities. The aluminized coating on the case is designed to reflect a lot of this radiant heat away from the user, lowering the risk of burns and other injuries caused by heat.
Advantages Of Aluminised Fire Proximity Suit
As a leading Manufacturer & Exporter of Aluminised Fire Proximity Suits in Sikkim, we create garments that can withstand intense heat and flame. Here are some Advantages of this Suit.
- Full Body coverage
- This suit is designed to cover the whole body, including the hand, feet and head. This Comprehensive Coverage offers the highest level of protection from heat and fire.
- Multi-layered Protection
- Using thermal, vapour, and flame-resistant layers, these suits defend against heat, steam, and flames.
- Flame-Resistant Gloves
- Flame-resistant Gloves often come with this suit to protect from the heat and make them easier to move the hands.
- To ensure a secure fit, adjustable cuffs, waistbands, and collars are often features of this Suit. This will ensure the clothing fit, improve movement, and stop heat or flame from getting in.
Applications of Fire Proximity Suit
This garment protects the wearer from high-intensity fire, flames and other hazards. They are used in industries where personnel risk heat-related injuries or must perform crucial operations near fires.
Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF)
Oil and Gas Industry
Emergency Rescue Operations
Our Assortment of Available Products
Dealing with intense temperatures and heat is a challenging task. Having the appropriate safety gear can make a huge difference between staying safe and being vulnerable in dangerous situations. At Hicare protective wear, we understand that every life is important; we have made it our mission to become experts in delivering extensive fire safety products. This makes us knowledgeable manufacturers and exporters in Sikkim, India. Read more about our intensive product ranges:
- Fire proximity Suit
- Our Fire Suits are made to protect people who work close to flames and other sources of high heat. The fact that these suits meet foreign safety standards like EN 1486 and NFPA1971 shows how committed we are to meeting the highest safety standards. Whether you're a firefighter, an emergency responder, or a worker in an industry setting, our fire proximity suits will protect you from the uncertain nature of fire-related work.
- Silver Aluminized Suit
- The silver aluminized suit is an Innovative material, with a coating of bright silver fabric stitched onto its outside. This fabric reflects radiant heat away and keeps its wearer cool, protecting them from burns and letting them wear the garment for extended periods in comfort. Firefighters, those who work in foundries, and those who work in other hot environments will benefit from this outfit.
- Aluminized Fireman Suit
- The Aluminized Fireman Suit has a specific design, comprising an outer layer patterned with reflective aluminized material. This helps the wearer in low-light conditions. This clever composition deflects tremendous heat and helps to bring down the internal temperature. This Aluminized Fireproof Suit, designed to fit the specific requirements of firefighters, has proven worth in life-or-death situations.
We Supply Our Products At The Following Cities Of Sikkim
Gangtok, Mangan, Namchi, Gyalshing, Geyzing, Pakyong, Sorengl.
Why Choose Us ?
At Hicare Safety Solutions, We insist on the highest standards of excellence in all we do. Our aluminized fire proximity suits are made from high-quality materials to keep you safe in dangerous fire situations. Our goods are tested extensively and are made to exceed global safety requirements.
We are a Sikkim-based business, thus we are familiar with the requirements and regulations governing workplace safety in India. We understand the specific needs of the regional market and have extensive experience meeting those demands.
We respect your time and are ready to solve your concerns about personal security. We are a manufacturer & Exporter in Sikkim, thus we can guarantee timely and reliable shipping throughout India. Contact Us today for your Safety Needs.