IFR Winter Jackets Manufacturers
We, Hicare Safety Solution, are a major manufacturer and exporter of IFR Winter Jackets located in Mumbai, India.
A comfortable IFR winter jacket for cold environments, with a lightly insulated construction to provide warmth and comfort while working in cold environments and wet conditions. Inherent Flame Resistance Winter jackets protect workers in industries such as oil and gas, petrochemicals, and refineries against sudden flash fires.
Outdoor work can be difficult, but when it comes to a profession, the snow, rain, and cold will not stop you. Our jackets and parkas are designed to meet industry safety regulations while also providing comfort, protecting you from water, and allowing you to focus on the job at hand rather than the weather.
As a manufacturer and supplier of Inherent FR winter jackets, we can assure you that they are constructed from unique materials that are resistant to ignition and have a self-extinguishing feature in case they do catch fire.
When choosing an Inherent FR winter jacket, it's essential to ensure that it meets the necessary safety standards and provides the level of protection required for the specific work environment. These Winter jackets are typically constructed to be warm and insulated to provide comfort in cold weather while also offering the necessary Inherent flame-resistant properties.
As a reputed manufacturer of IFR winter jackets, we offer many customized designs and sizes as per the requirements of customers.
Design and Featured of IFR Winter Jacket
- Outer layer: Winter jacket with multiple layers, constructed from insulated flame-resistant fabric with a GSM of 150.
- Inner Layer: Non-Woven Fabric with inside insulation Polywaddling.
- The Inherent Flame Retardant Jacket has full sleeves, cuffs, and a metal snap closure.
- Two front side pockets for added functionality.
- Garments are fully stitched using certified FR thread for durability.
- Button tab adjustments on sleeves offer customization.
- Heavy-duty brass zipper covered with a flap for enhanced protection.
- For high visibility, one-inch EN 471 certified FR silver reflective tape applied on the garment.